Rudraksh Jaap Mala
The Rudraksha Jaap Mala, made up of 108 beads, is a spiritual tool used in Hinduism and Buddhism for meditation and recitation of mantras. Each bead on the mala is a seed of the Rudraksha tree, known for its unique vibration qualities. The number 108 is considered sacred and symbolizes the universe’s spiritual totality in many Eastern traditions. These malas are often used in a spiritual practice called ‘japa’, which involves repetitively reciting a mantra or a divine name. Whether you’re seeking a deeper spiritual connection, or a means to reduce stress and anxiety, a Rudraksha Jaap Mala could be a valuable aid in your journey.
Benefits Of Rudraksh Jaap Mala
How To Use Rudraksh Jaap Mala?
- Our return policy lasts for 5 days from the date of delivery. Kindly contact us for any return/refund/exchange within 5 days from the date of delivery.
- Return policy is applicable in case of damaged/defective items only.
- Item must be unused & packed in original packaging.
- Item will be inspected before processing the refund/exchange.
- To initiate your return & exchange please send us an email at email@example.com with your order receipt and details of the products to be returned. Please also let us know the reason for the return. Your complaints will only be taken into consideration if contacted by email. (WhatsApp / Phone Calls etc. will not be considered as complaint channels).
- Upon receiving the returned products, prepaid orders will be refunded as soon as our inspection team approves the return.
- COD orders: Customers will be required to provide their bank details where they would like to receive the refund.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 24-48 hours. In case of missing items/ unavailability or delay, we will inform you via email or WhatsApp with the expected date of dispatch.
- Most orders are delivered by our courier partners within 5-7 working days from the date of dispatch.
- Shipping is free on paid orders above ₹1000.